Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Own Personal Photographer

As of yesterday, I've decided that I wanted to upgrade the quality of the images that I use for my blog! My seven-year-old pocket sized cannon combined with my pure lack of photography skills just isn't going to cut it. So my roommate and one of my best friends, Meredith, has agreed to combine forces with me and become my food photographer for my blog! I'm so excited to work with her on this! She has such a fantastic style to her work and I encourage all of you to check out her website ( http://www.wix.com/msizemore/meredith-sizemore-photography ). You can also find her on facebook (meredith sizemore photography). The photographs in yesterday's post were entirely her work as well!

I've got several new recipes that I'll be making over the next couple of days for the fourth of July weekend
 so stay tuned!

No comments: