Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bloggers' Cookbook Entry #2

I'm so thrilled to be able to add another entry to my bloggers' cookbook! This one comes from Rebecca, she also blogs so if you'd like to follow her here's her site! Thank you so much Rebecca!

Banana Pancakes/Crepes (GF)
 
"my friend just put [this recipe] on a mommy's message forum I'm part of. She and her family are on a very strict diet, gluten and casein free, etc. So, this recipe is a good one, not to mention VERY simple!"-Rebecca

INGREDIENTS:
2 eggs
1 banana - not too ripe unless you like really sweet things in the morning
oil for cooking (coconut oil is yummy!)
DIRECTIONS:
Mash banana
Whisk eggs
Mix the two together
Cook like you would regular pancakes on a greased griddle.
We made slightly bigger than silver dollar sized ones. The consistency is much like a thick crepe, I think. Really yummy by itself or add a touch of maple syrup or a few berries.

1 comment:

Eleanor at Mirror Of My World said...

yum thanks for sharing. these sound good! do you think you could make it with strawberries?